• Endless possibilities for creative play. They are open-ended and can become anything from a tower to a space-ship. For older children you can build a structure for imaginary play and create stories around your creation.
• Vocabulary can focus on location concepts (behind, in, next to,), size concepts (long one, short one) and quantity (more, less, too many, all the green, three more etc.)
• You can also work on explaining how to build something with steps for first, next and last.
• Visual motor skills (eye-hand coordination)
• Bilateral coordination (coordinating both hands together)
• Motor planning (ideating, sequencing, and execution of ideas)
• Motor control
• Grading force